Dr. Melvin Medlock Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melvin Medlock Jr?

September 11th, 2016

Compassionate Doctor

After my hernia mesh surgery I had pain around an incision. My original surgeon told me repeatedly I healed fine and nothing was wrong. Dr Medlock was open to my opinions on what I felt was wrong and he explained clearly some options other than surgery. As no progress came of local anesthetic injections and waiting to see if symptoms improved, I was scheduled for surgery in the same week as my appointment. Surgery went very smoothly and he has tremendously improved my quality of life. He found a nerve that was trapped in scar tissue. I'm only 3 days out from surgery but that constant pain is gone. Just recovering from surgery. One medium incision and some steri strips covering it. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing someone to believe you when no one else will.

December 16th, 2013

Colonoscopy

The procedure went very well and Dr.Medlock was a great doctor. He explained everything in detail to me.

December 16th, 2013

Vein Doctor Review

Dr. Medlock really helped my legs to feel normal again. I really enjoyed working with him to help with my varicose veins.

May 17th, 2017