A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Melnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melnick
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Melnick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Melnick, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Melnick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Philip Melnick MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melvin P. Melnick practice?
- Dr. Melvin Melnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Melnick practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Greensburg Psychiatrists.