Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melvin Monsher
Dr. Melvin Monsher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encino, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Monsher is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Providence Tarzana Med Center and Encino Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Melvin Monsher has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Melvin Monsher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Ulf Lando
Encino, CA 0.01 mi35
Dr. Arnold Paritzky
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Encino, CA 0.01 mi50