Dr. Melvin Murrill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melvin Murrill?

August 31st, 2015

Great physician! Thank you.

January 8th, 2015

Best doctor ever

April 26th, 2013

Old Pediatrician

Dr. Murrhill is one of the best Pediatricians in Baton Rouge.He may be a little harsh but he certainly has your child's best interest at hand. His nurse s are wonderful as well. If you truly care about your child's well being then you'll deal with his antics. I dont believe a doctor has to sugarcoat anything either.

January 2nd, 2012

HE IS VERY RUDE AND MADE COMMENTS TOWARDS MY OLDEST DAUGHTER THAT WAS UN CAUSED FOR AND MADE HER FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE TO THE POINT THAT IT HURTED HER FEELINGS. I ALSO REQUESTED A REFILL OF MY SON'S MEDICINE THAT WAS PRESCRIBED BY HIS PREVIUOS DOCTOR(JANE CURRY)AND HIS RECEPTIONIST TOLD ME THAT HE WASN'T GOING TO REFIL IT OVER THE PHONE, THAT I HAD TO COME IN (AS AN OFFICE VISIT) TO GET THE REFILL. WHEN I GOT THERE, HE SAID THAT HE WASN'T GOING TO REFILL THE PRESCRIPTION BECAUSE HE DIDN'T APPROVED OF IT AND HE STARTED TO WRITE ON A NOTE PAD OF OVER THE COUNTER PRESCRIPTIONS THAT I HAD TO PAY FOR OUT OF MY POCKET. I TOLD HIM THAT I WANTED SOMETHING THAT MEDICAID APPROVE OF AND WILL COVER AND HE TOLD ME "NO" HE WASN'T WRITTING ME A PRESCRIPTION AND THERE IS NO OTHER MEDICINE THAT MEDICAID WILL PAY FOR...SO I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY TOLD ME TO COME IN TO GET THE PRESCRIPTION KNOWING THAT HE WASN'T GOING TO WRITE ME ONE UNTIL I THOUGHT ABOUT IT, THEY CALLED ME IN SO THEY CAN GET PAID FOR A VISIT WHEN THE DOCTOR DID'T DO WHAT HE WAS SUPPOSE TO DO..

October 26th, 2011

My old pediatrician

Dr. Murrill was my pediatrician as an adolescent and he is now my daughter's and he is great he's upfront and real and caring. I love this doctor.

November 5th, 2010

Dr. Murrill is a great doctor but has a very high number of patients which causes long wait times. Nurse Stephanie is wonderfull and both she and Dr. Murrill took care of my son well. I did not like the staff. They were rude and brought their personal lives and stories to work. Maybe if the rest of the staff knew how to act in the workplace I would have kept my son with that clinic.

November 20th, 2008

Great doctor. He's taken wonderful care of both of my kids. He is quite a character and has an honest care for his patients. What I like most is that he is VERY upfront and straight forward.

July 24th, 2017