Dr. Melvin Pohl MD Patient Reviews

November 14th, 2016
really one of the best

October 20th, 2016
Experience with Dr. Pohl & LVRC
The help I received from Dr. Pohl was invaluable. The different modalities were beneficial. Great Kinesiology, Chiropractic, acupuncture, Reiki, Spiritualistic, & Yoga to name a few. I would like for the various people who performed tasks such as guided meditations & teaching Qi gong to be a little more instructive instead of going through the motions or reading from a sheet of paper; However, most of the other doctors & nurses were great. I loved Dr. Hunter's visits. The food and the cleanliness of his facility was above par. However, I am currently having a very very difficult time with your billing & handling of my insurance. We can not get through to you the fact that in order to be reimbursed we must have a valid statement showing the total cost of care & how much we paid out-of-pocket. It is very simple really. All reputable hospitals and/or Dr. offices send an itemized statement with the amount due and amount paid for services rendered. I do not understand why you can not do the same. My insurance company does not understand either since it has requested repeatedly for more info which you have delayed sometimes to the point of denial of the claim. Please fix this system. Also please be sure that memos sent about patients is the CORRECT information. I was over medicated 2 days after my real blood mother/best friend died while I was in treatment. The John, P.A. was unaware of my situation and his memo said I had trouble w/ my mother-in-law??? He only told me & I didn't see his copy. Timeliness & correctness of a situation is of the essence in many situations. I'm probably one of the few patients that came out of rehab taking more meds than when I went in.

September 12th, 2016
Satisfied patient!
Dr. Pohl was my doctor at LVRC in 2004. I was detoxed from opiates under his care. He is smart, kind and has great concern for his patients. He remains available to past clients and has helped me tremendously throughout these years when I need advice on medication.

June 15th, 2016
Dr. Pohl and Las Vegas Recovery Center
had a really tough detox ahead of me. He and his team and Las Vegas Recovery did a great job getting me thru it