Learn more about Dr. Melvin Polkow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Polkow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polkow
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polkow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Polkow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Polkow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Polkow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Samuel Polkow MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melvin S. Polkow practice?
- Dr. Melvin Polkow has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Polkow practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists, Hackensack Pulmonologists, and Hackensack Critical Care Practitioners.