A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Polkow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Polkow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Polkow, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Polkow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Polkow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Samuel Polkow MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melvin S. Polkow practice?
- Dr. Melvin Polkow has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Polkow practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Critical Care Practitioners.