Learn more about Dr. Melvin Prostkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prostkoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prostkoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Prostkoff, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Prostkoff graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Prostkoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Earle Prostkoff MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melvin E. Prostkoff practice?
- Dr. Melvin Prostkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Prostkoff practices Neurological Surgery near Dover, NH.
See Dover Surgeons.