A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Prostkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prostkoff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prostkoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Prostkoff, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Prostkoff graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Prostkoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Earle Prostkoff MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melvin E. Prostkoff practice?
- Dr. Melvin Prostkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Prostkoff practices Neurological Surgery near Dover, NH.
See Dover Surgeons.