A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Quan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Quan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Quan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Network Access
- Riverside County Reg Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Arthur Quan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melvin A. Quan practice?
- Dr. Melvin Quan has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Quan practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
See Colton Family Physicians.