Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
1155 Alpine Ave
Ste 260
Newlands, Boulder, CO 80304
303-444-4441
Locations and availability (2)

|  This is what a doctor is supposed to be.  |  show details
by Michael on Apr 25th, 2013

This is personal care, thoughtfully and respectfully delivered, at the highest quality.

|  Saved my life!  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

Dr. Stjernholm saved my life. After becoming very ill despite treatment of a Longmont Family MD (3 yrs) and Longmont Endocrinologist (3 months). After becoming worse, the Longmont Endocrinologist finally upon my demand referred me to the Mayo Clinic. The Mayo Clinic failed to provide a diagnosis based on the poor information provided by the Longmont Endocrinologist. Thanks to my Longmont Internist, that DR advised me I had a serious illness requiring a an experienced Endocrinologist. The Dr recommended Dr. Stjernholm! Thank God! Dr. Stjernholm on the first appointment made a prelimnary diagnosis that was confirmed by testing and consultation. I finally had treatment for two chronic diseases not identified for 7 years! Thank you Dr. Stjernholm.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

After being completely confused by may primary doctor on my thyroid problem I was referred to Stjernholm by a family member. He clearly explain my problem and how it was going to be treated.His nurse and receptionist are also great!

|  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

First Dr. Stjernholm listened to my symptoms. He was able to explain about the thyroid in term's I could understand. I know why and what he's looking for in my follow up labs.

|  show details
Dec 31st, 2008

He is easy to relate to and explains the problem and treatment well