A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Roat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Roat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Roat, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Roat graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roat has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Israel Roat MD and FACS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin I. Roat practice?
- Dr. Melvin Roat has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Roat practices Ophthalmology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Ophthalmologists.