A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Robison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Robison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Robison graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Robison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sayre Memorial Hospital, Inc
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin L Robison DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melvin L. Robison practice?
- Dr. Melvin Robison has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Robison practices Family Medicine near Sayre, OK.
See Sayre Primary Care Doctors.