Learn more about Dr. Melvin Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Rosenblatt, Board Certified Interventional Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenblatt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenblatt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Rosenblatt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Rosenblatt MD is a male Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. Melvin Rosenblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Rosenblatt practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fairfield, CT.
See Fairfield Radiologists.