A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Rosenblatt, Board Certified Interventional Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Rosenblatt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Rosenblatt MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. Melvin Rosenblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Rosenblatt practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fairfield, CT.
See Fairfield Radiologists.