A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Scheinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Scheinman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheinman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Scheinman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Scheinman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Arrest
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Paroxysmal Tachycardia
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheinman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Scheinman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Mayer Scheinman MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melvin M. Scheinman practice?
- Dr. Melvin Scheinman has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Scheinman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.