A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Scheinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Scheinman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheinman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Scheinman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Arrest
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Paroxysmal Tachycardia
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheinman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Scheinman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Mayer Scheinman MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melvin M. Scheinman practice?
- Dr. Melvin Scheinman has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Scheinman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.