A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Sigman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Sigman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sigman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sigman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Monroe Sigman MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melvin M. Sigman practice?
- Dr. Melvin Sigman has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Sigman practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.