A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Silverstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Silverstein, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Breast Ductal Carcinoma
- Breast Cancer Lobular Carcinoma
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Liver Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision Lymph node removal
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Silverstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Jerome Silverstein MD is a male Oncologist , has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin J. Silverstein practice?
- Dr. Melvin Silverstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Silverstein practices Surgery and Medical Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona Del Mar, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons and Newport Beach Oncologists.