Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Waste of my time and very disapointed by Dr. Silverstein show details Waste of my time and very disapointed by Dr. Silverstein
by New Patient on Aug 14th, 2013

I was refered to Dr. Silverstein by close friend. I had been diagnosed with brest cancer. Dr. Silverstein would only see me after getting MRI. Mon I had MRI done Wednesday afternoon I went for my first appointment to discuss the results from MRI and was told by receptionist at Hoag Brest Care front desk I needed to find a new Doctor because my appointment to see Dr. Silverstein was at 11:00am and I had it written in my calendar at 1:00pm. I have never in my life been treated so rude by a Doctor especially under these circumstances. I want people to know this kind of treatment is not acceptable and should not happen at Hoag Hoptipal

Knowledgeable Breast Surgeon! show details Knowledgeable Breast Surgeon!
Jun 15th, 2013

Dr. Silverstein is an outstanding surgeon. He explains all of your options and spends time discussing your treatment plan with you. He is well known for his expertise and is the director of the breast center.

Great Doc! Wonderful Staff show details Great Doc! Wonderful Staff
Oct 6th, 2010

Terrific experience! Can't explain just how wonderful a job they all did. Dr S is the best! They made dealing with cancer very easy and I felt truly cared for. Couldn't have asked for more or better looking results!

Great Doctor with a Big Heart show details Great Doctor with a Big Heart
by D. Underwood on Oct 28th, 2008

Dr. Silverstein is the best! He is a patient and compassionate doctor who gives you all the facts and helps you weigh all of your options. He and his staff have a unique ability to make you feel as if youre their only patient.They have made a frightening and difficult time in my life a lot easier.