A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Skiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Skiles, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skiles graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Skiles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Hospital & Health Ser
- King S Daughters Hospital and Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin James Skiles MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin J. Skiles practice?
- Dr. Melvin Skiles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Skiles practices Diagnostic Radiology near Madison, IN.
See Madison Radiologists.