A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Douglas Smith MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melvin D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Melvin Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Smith practices Pediatric Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatric Surgeons.