A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Snyder, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Snyder MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melvin Snyder practice?
- Dr. Melvin Snyder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Snyder practices Neurological Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and San Pedro, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.