Dr. Melvin Snyder MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Snyder, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Back Injuries, Cancer, and Cervical Herniated Discs.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snyder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance