A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Spielberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Spielberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spielberg graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Spielberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin I Spielberg MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melvin I. Spielberg practice?
- Dr. Melvin Spielberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Spielberg practices Internal Medicine near East Windsor, CT.
See East Windsor Internists.