A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Steinbook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Steinbook is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinbook
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Steinbook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Steinbook, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinbook graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Steinbook has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin L Steinbook MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin L. Steinbook practice?
- Dr. Melvin Steinbook has 6 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Steinbook practices Urology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Urologists.