A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Steinbook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Steinbook is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Steinbook, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinbook graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Steinbook has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin L Steinbook MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin L. Steinbook practice?
- Dr. Melvin Steinbook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Steinbook practices Urology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Urologists.