A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Young is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Young has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Warren Young MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melvin W. Young practice?
- Dr. Melvin Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Young practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cedarhurst, NY.
See Cedarhurst Internists and Cedarhurst Cardiologists.