Learn more about Dr. Melvin Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Weinstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone Diseases
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melvin P. Weinstein practice?
Dr. Melvin Weinstein practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Medical Microbiology, Allergy, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Infectious Disease Doctors, New Brunswick Pathologists, and New Brunswick Allergists.