Learn more about Dr. Melvin Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Weinstein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Weinstein, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone Diseases
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Phillip Weinstein MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melvin P. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Melvin Weinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Weinstein practices Infectious Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Infectious Disease Doctors.