A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Weinstein, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone Diseases
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Phillip Weinstein MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melvin P. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Melvin Weinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Weinstein practices Infectious Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Infectious Disease Doctors.