A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Weinstein, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone Diseases
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Phillip Weinstein MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melvin P. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Melvin Weinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Weinstein practices Infectious Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Infectious Disease Doctors.