A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Weiss, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Weiss, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Weiss FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin Weiss practice?
- Dr. Melvin Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Weiss practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Cardiologists.