Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The best primary care doc I've ever had show details The best primary care doc I've ever had
Feb 3rd, 2012

What incredible luck to find myself under the care of Dr. Welinsky. I have never had a doctor so thorough and so compassionate. You can really talk to him - he listens and you can tell he really cares. He goes above and beyond, in my estimation. I am very thankful to be under his care.

Excellent PCP... would recommend to anyone. show details Excellent PCP... would recommend to anyone.
Oct 24th, 2011

Dr. Welinksy is an inspiration for and an example of compassion and kindness. He is the kind of doctor we all want our parents and loved ones to have. He is an incredible advocate for his patients. In short he is the reason why I'm still here today.

Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Welinsky is a wonderful doctor--very honest, caring, and smart. He really knows what he is doing. I am very impressed with how kind and competent he is.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by middle aged professional man on Apr 2nd, 2009

Dr. Welinsky took over from my old primary care who left the practice at MGH. I was unhappy as I liked the old PCP a lot. However, it turned out to be a good thing. Dr. W is an excellent physician, really knows his stuff. While that is nothing unusual at Mass. General Hospital, what makes him unusual and stand out is that he is a very caring doctor who spends a lot of time with his patients. One can feel that he really cares for his patients also as persons. He is very easy going, returns phone calls (sometimes in the late evenings same day) and always follows up with you. I am very impressed with this Johns Hopkins trained doctor.