Surgeons
4725 N Federal Hwy
Suite 504
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
954-414-9750
Locations and availability (3)

|  Simply the best  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2012

Dr. Whitfield is simply the best, what else can be said ? He is caring, understanding, knowledgeable, thorough, right on, cares absolutely about his patients and knows what is wrong and how to fix. I have never met another Dr like him and am proud to call him my Dr. I purchased a home to be closer to him when he was at another Hospital, and have followed him to wherever he goes. Any wait time and obtaining a timely appointment is understood as he is often called to extreme emergencies, and I was one of those awhile back. Thank you Dr. Whitfield, you are on in a million !

|  Extremely Greatful  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2011

Dr. Whitfield freed me from a life of unbareable pain. When i first saw him i was crawling and in a wheel chair. I am now walking without any assistance. I feel he gave me my life back. I went to several other doctors before i found him and they either wanted to give me alot of pills or they said they couldn't help me.Thank god for Dr. Whitfield .I owe him everything.

|  Looking to see if dr. whitfield still practices in cleveland clinic  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2011

trying to find out if dr. whitfield still practilpces in cleveland clinic. He did a precudure and I have been good till latley. I fear that the nerves started wrapping around something in spinal canal again. Bad back and hip pain, no sleep. I feel he did a wonderful job last time

|  Outstanding neurosurgeon  |  show details
by Dr. Marie Bristol on Jun 29th, 2010

Rushed to the hospital for complicated, emergency cervical spine surgery, there was a good probability that I would end up either paralyzed from the neck down or on a ventilator. Instead, thanks to Dr.Whitfield's extraordinary skills, I am walking, talking, and working hard to resume my former life. Dr.Whitfield and his colleague, the Neurologist, Dr. Eduardo Locatelli, are also among the most caring and respectful that I have ever met. Their nurses and office staff reflect the same skill and compassion.

|  show details
Oct 9th, 2009

I recommend Dr. Whitfield 100%. He and his surgical team took a world of pain from my back. I did not even want a second opinion after he sat and talked to me before the operation. And I am usually a man of 2nd opinions.

|  show details