A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Yamase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Yamase is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Yamase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamase graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yamase has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Hitoshi Yamase MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melvin H. Yamase practice?
- Dr. Melvin Yamase has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Yamase practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists.