A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Yarlott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yarlott
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yarlott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarlott graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Yarlott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson County Healthcare Center - CAH
- Mercy Hospital & Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Arthur Yarlott MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melvin A. Yarlott practice?
- Dr. Melvin Yarlott has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Yarlott practices Surgery near Buffalo, WY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.