A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Denton Regional Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Carl Young MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin C. Young practice?
- Dr. Melvin Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Young practices Anesthesiology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Denton Anesthesiologists.