A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Yudis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Yudis, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yudis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Yudis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Yudis MD is a male Nephrologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin Yudis practice?
- Dr. Melvin Yudis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Yudis practices Nephrology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Abington, PA.
See Willow Grove Nephrologists.