A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Yudis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Yudis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yudis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Yudis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yudis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melvin Yudis practice?
Dr. Melvin Yudis practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatric Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Nephrologists, and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.