A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Bert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Bert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bert
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvyn Bert, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bert graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bert has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvyn Donald Bert FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Melvyn D. Bert practice?
- Dr. Melvyn Bert has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvyn Bert practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.