A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Bert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Bert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bert
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvyn Bert, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bert graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bert has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvyn Donald Bert FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Melvyn D. Bert practice?
- Dr. Melvyn Bert has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvyn Bert practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.