Dr. Melvyn Bert Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Melvyn Bert?

Never again!

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

Posted on December 3rd, 2016

unable to explain why certain procedure on office visit was not accepted by insurance but chose to sent a smaLL BILL TO CREDIT COLLECTIO N.

WOW, What a Doc.

Posted on August 30th, 2010

Having a severe infection in your eyes can be scary. Found this fantastic man thru Yelp. Got me fixed-up in no time, respected my time, and a real professional. From the clean waiting room, and super-sweet receptionist, to the technician and doctor, a real group of professionals. I was cared for every step of the way, even got me care over the weekend. Minus 1 star since I had to wait til the next day to see him, but well worth it. He teaches as well.

I trust this man with my eyes

Posted on August 12th, 2010

Dr Bert loves his work and really cared about my eye issues. His staff, especially Nancy, keep his office running like a cheerful but well oiled machine so waiting times are lower than most. After so many screw ups by lens crafters I had real eye professionals handle my glasses and now more eye strain. Can't believe I trusted my eyes to the equivalent of a fast food joint before. Dr Bert is an eye surgeon as well so sometimes I have a harder time getting an appointment because he's in demand but it's worth it. On a sad note I've learned a great deal about the deceptive practices of medical insurers from his experienced staff. He and his crew are a rare find, I trust them with my eyes.

Uncaring, in it for the money, don't go!

Posted on June 1st, 2010

Dr. Bert is terrible. He treats you badly if you have any real eye problems because you are a taking up his valuable time. He is a money grubbing doctor--stay away! His eyewear shop is outrageously expensive too.

Posted on August 16th, 2017