A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Damast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Damast is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damast
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Damast Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvyn Damast, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damast graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Damast has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvyn Damast MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Melvyn Damast practice?
- Dr. Melvyn Damast has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvyn Damast practices Ophthalmology near Exeter, NH.
See Exeter Ophthalmologists.