A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Genraich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Genraich is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Genraich graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Genraich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
- Cochran Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvyn Howard Genraich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Melvyn H. Genraich practice?
- Dr. Melvyn Genraich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melvyn Genraich practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Plainview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Morton, TX and Lubbock, TX.
See Plainview Family Physicians and Plainview General Practitioners.