A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Genraich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Genraich is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Genraich
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Genraich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Genraich graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Genraich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
- Cochran Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvyn Howard Genraich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Melvyn H. Genraich practice?
- Dr. Melvyn Genraich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melvyn Genraich practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Plainview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Morton, TX and Lubbock, TX.
See Plainview Primary Care Doctors and Plainview General Practitioners.