Family Physicians, General Practitioner

2601 Dimmitt Rd
Plainview, TX 79072
806-725-6421
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

|  show details
Mar 9th, 2014

Very rude and unprofessional and has no bedside manners. Did not care about my overall well being and he also misdiagnosed me. Tried talking to him about my health and what helps me..instead he argued with me and got loud and basically told me I'm here too much and refused to help me. This is in an er. I have a chronic illness and I'm always getting sick i know what helps me and what doesn't. He walked into my room not even asking me what was the matter just started arguing with me. This is the third time i encountered him in the er and each time he is rude and does not want to help me. He is the only doctor i have problems with in the er. All the other doctors i have no problems with. This doctor needs to go back to Canada and stay there.

|  Run Don't Walk  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2013

He is the most arrogant, odd, inappropriate Doctor I have ever had the displeasure to meet. He practically threw Oxycontin at me AFTER I told him I was opposed to such drugs. He went on and on about how brilliant and smart he thinks he is, then went on to misdiagnose me. When I went back to my regular Doctor, he couldn't understand what this whack job could have been thinking, unless he's on drugs himself.

|  OMG  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2012

Was recently visiting relatives in the area. Got sick and ended up seeing this total jerk. He was clearly disinterested in my symptoms, had no bedside manner and totally misdiagnosed what turned out to be a gastric ulcer. Run from this idiot!!!

|  show details
Apr 17th, 2011

I do not know where this doctor gets his information. I wish our hospital would remove him from services. He diagnosed me with either a sinus infection or maybe a migraine-when I was having a stroke! Do not let this wacko treat you!