Dr. Melvyn Genraich Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Melvyn Genraich?

March 10th, 2014

Very rude and unprofessional and has no bedside manners. Did not care about my overall well being and he also misdiagnosed me. Tried talking to him about my health and what helps me..instead he argued with me and got loud and basically told me I'm here too much and refused to help me. This is in an er. I have a chronic illness and I'm always getting sick i know what helps me and what doesn't. He walked into my room not even asking me what was the matter just started arguing with me. This is the third time i encountered him in the er and each time he is rude and does not want to help me. He is the only doctor i have problems with in the er. All the other doctors i have no problems with. This doctor needs to go back to Canada and stay there.

December 14th, 2013

Run Don't Walk

He is the most arrogant, odd, inappropriate Doctor I have ever had the displeasure to meet. He practically threw Oxycontin at me AFTER I told him I was opposed to such drugs. He went on and on about how brilliant and smart he thinks he is, then went on to misdiagnose me. When I went back to my regular Doctor, he couldn't understand what this whack job could have been thinking, unless he's on drugs himself.

April 17th, 2011

I do not know where this doctor gets his information. I wish our hospital would remove him from services. He diagnosed me with either a sinus infection or maybe a migraine-when I was having a stroke! Do not let this wacko treat you!

January 20th, 2016