A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Goldberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Combined Modality Therapy
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
Dr. Goldberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvyn Goldberg MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melvyn Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Melvyn Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvyn Goldberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.