A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Goldberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Combined Modality Therapy
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
Dr. Goldberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvyn Goldberg MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melvyn Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Melvyn Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvyn Goldberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.