A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvyn Haas, FAAN, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from New York University.
Dr. Haas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Walton Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melvyn L. Haas practice?
Dr. Melvyn Haas practices Neurology near Aiken, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Aiken Neurologists.