Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvyn Haas, FAAN, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from New York University.
Dr. Haas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Walton Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvyn L Haas FAAN and MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Melvyn L. Haas practice?
- Dr. Melvyn Haas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvyn Haas practices Neurology near Aiken, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Aiken Neurologists.