A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Harrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrington
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvyn Harrington, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Harrington has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvyn Augustus Harrington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melvyn A. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Melvyn Harrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvyn Harrington practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.