Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Harrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrington
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvyn Harrington, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Harrington has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvyn Augustus Harrington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melvyn A. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Melvyn Harrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvyn Harrington practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.