Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melvyn Karp
Dr. Melvyn Karp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with another office in West Palm Beach, FL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Karp is affiliated with Delray Medical Center, West Boca Medical Center and Bethesda Heart Hospital. Dr. Karp has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Melvyn Karp has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Melvyn Karp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Michael Joyner
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi18
Dr. David Margolis
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi33
Dr. Seyed-Mojtaba Gashti
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi24