A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Kossover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Kossover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kossover
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kossover Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kossover graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kossover has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
- Ochsner Baptist Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvyn Freeman Kossover MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Melvyn F. Kossover practice?
- Dr. Melvyn Kossover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvyn Kossover practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Endocrinologists.