A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Kossover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Kossover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kossover graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kossover has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
- Ochsner Baptist Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kossover accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melvyn F. Kossover practice?
Dr. Melvyn Kossover practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Cardiovascular Disease, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans General Practitioners, New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Endocrinologists, and New Orleans Cardiologists.