A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Kossover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Kossover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kossover graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kossover has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
- Ochsner Baptist Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvyn Freeman Kossover MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Melvyn F. Kossover practice?
- Dr. Melvyn Kossover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvyn Kossover practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Endocrinologists.