Dr. Melvyn Kramer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 26th, 2011
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Kramer is the best. He never rushs you, listens to your concerns and comments on them and makes you better and if he can't he sends you to someone who can. My husband and I have had him as a doctor for over 15 years at least and my terror is the fear he will retire one day.

August 27th, 2009
I have been a patient of Dr. Kramer for 34 years, I can't even think of having another Doctor. He is the most patient, kind and understanding Doctor. I have had to see other Doctors and none can even compare to him. You may have to wait sometimes, however once it is your turn you have his undivided attention. He is a gem!

July 7th, 2009
I have been seeing Dr Kramer for 31 years since he first opened his practice. My entire family also sees him, because he is the best! His medical skills are top rate. He is right on the money when it comes to diagnosing and treating my medical issues as well as my family. He has kept us all very healthy and we are so grateful. He is one of a kind in the world of medicine. He actually listens and talks to you. He gives you as much time as you need and never rushes to get you out the door. He is the most kind and compassionate man and we are all so thankful to have him as our doctor! We dread the day that you retire Dr Kramer!!

March 17th, 2009
A great Doctor!
I can't recommend him highly enough. A kind and caring man who takes the time to explain and answer questions. I've been going to Dr Kramer all of my adult life, over 20 years now and will continue to do so as long as I can.