Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Levitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Levitch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitch
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levitch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvyn Levitch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitch graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Levitch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvyn A Levitch MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melvyn A. Levitch practice?
- Dr. Melvyn Levitch has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvyn Levitch practices Psychiatry near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Psychiatrists.