A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubenfire
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenfire graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rubenfire has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire practice?
- Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.