Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubenfire
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Rubenfire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenfire graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rubenfire has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire practice?
- Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.