A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melynda Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melynda Noble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melynda Noble, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Noble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwood Leflore Hospital
- GLH Medical Staff in 1995
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melynda Cummins Noble MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melynda C. Noble practice?
- Dr. Melynda Noble has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melynda Noble practices Pediatrics near Greenwood, MS.
See Greenwood Pediatricians.