A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Menaka Sarav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Menaka Sarav, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarav graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Sarav has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Menaka Sarav MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Menaka Sarav practice?
- Dr. Menaka Sarav has 4 office locations.
Dr. Menaka Sarav practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Nephrologists.