A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meenal Lothe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meenal Lothe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meenal Lothe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lothe graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Lothe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meenal Lothe MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meenal Lothe practice?
- Dr. Meenal Lothe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meenal Lothe practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.