A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Menerigamage Perera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perera
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Perera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perera graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Perera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Menerigamage Nimal A Perera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Menerigamage N. Perera practice?
- Dr. Menerigamage Perera has 1 office location.
Dr. Menerigamage Perera practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Lancaster, SC.
See Lancaster Family Physicians, Lancaster General Practitioners, and Lancaster Internists.