A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Menerigamage Perera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Menerigamage Perera is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perera graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Perera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Menerigamage Nimal A Perera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Menerigamage N. Perera practice?
- Dr. Menerigamage Perera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Menerigamage Perera practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Lancaster, SC.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors, Lancaster General Practitioners, and Lancaster Internists.