Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meng-Chao Lee
Dr. Meng-Chao Lee, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Royersford, PA and Norristown, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with St. Luke`s Hospital, Mossrehab & Albert Einstein Med Ctr and Northeastern Hospital of Philadelphia. Dr. Lee has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Meng-Chao Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Meng-Chao Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Eugene Siegel
Family Medicine, General Practice
Philadelphia, PA 0.10 mi45
Dr. Debra Hudes
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.26 mi35
Dr. Andrew Rosenzweig
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Philadelphia, PA 0.26 mi31