Dr. Meng Zhou-Wang MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Greenville, SC

March 21st, 2017
Neurologist for LIFE !
Was having headaches, missing pieces of time and falls. Within a week of seeing Dr. Zhou-Wang, she had diagnosed a brain tumor and seizures. Two other neurologists had somehow missed this. Amazing doctor with great follow up. Lucky to have been referred to her.

December 29th, 2016
Failure to communicate
Office staff did not set up appointment at the correct outpatient facility, no one called to review results of 2 tests, office staff failed to obtain insurance authorization for a test that was ordered. No communication and very little effort shown.

November 1st, 2016
Completely cured me of migraine headaches
I have never had more of a definite change or healing than I received from Dr. Zhou-Wang. I had 2 or 3 migraines per week that lasted 2 or 3 days. When I began taking what she prescribed and stopped ALL pain relievers; ever over the counter....My headaches stopped immediately. That was almost a year ago!

February 1st, 2016
Happy with the Doctor, but unhappy with appointment problems, and wait time.
I demand a lot from my Doctors, and Dr. Zhou Wang always delivers. Takes what ever time is needed with me, and listens! I'm a happy man when I can trust my Dr., and I fully trust Dr. Zhou Wang

April 7th, 2015
Grateful
I have been a patient of Dr. Z's for a couple of years now. She is a bit soft spoken with a heavy accent, but she will answer all of my questions patiently. She takes more time with me than any of my other Doctors. I am impressed by that. She is knowledgeable of my very rare disease. She personally calls me with results of my tests, and suggestions for treatment, or next steps needed. I have found that she is light hearted, easy going, and funny.