Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mengistu Yemane
Dr. Mengistu Yemane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Liberty, KY, with other offices in Paris, TN and Somerset, KY (and 4 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yemane is affiliated with Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital, Morgan County ARH Hospital and Henry County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mengistu Yemane has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mengistu Yemane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Liberty, KY.
Dr. Richard Ansinelli
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
West Liberty, KY 0 mi43
Dr. Jamie Andre
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
West Liberty, KY 0 mi9
Dr. Ali Salah
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
West Liberty, KY 0 mi19